Monday, November 10, 2008

What I Wore...

Nothing! Oh my.


Has anyone ever actually tried to go through the day nude? Can it be done? I smell a challenge coming on.

In all seriousness (or as serious as this blag will allow), if you want some actual style tips, hit up my good pal NikkiDee's blag (http://supernikkidee.blogspot.com/) or Coutori, which is linked in my blags I follow portion.

I'm serious about this nudity thing. Is it possible to go through life for 24 hours, sans clothing? Someone try this.

- d. k. sulk


5 comments:

  1. I would totally do it if I lived alone. Or if I was a Playboy bunny, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll go through a day nude. I'll take this bullet for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do it up! haha. I figured it would be easiest if you lived alone or had the most mellow roomate EVER. but college may also work, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't wear pants as it is.
    So, I'll take you up on this.

    ReplyDelete